TIBCO AMX BPM Training Agenda
This course covers designing and deploying business processes using TIBCO Business Studio 3.5.x. TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM concepts covered include modeling of organizations, processes, data and user forms. Hands-on labs explore process integration with web services, email and databases. Customized user forms are created and pageflows are designed for advanced forms interactions with users and external systems. Throughout the course, the BPM applications are deployed to a TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM server and tested using Workspace and Openspace clients.
- Introduction to Business Process Management
- Overview of TIBCO BPM Products-iProcess,AMX-BPM. AMX-BPM vs iProcess
- Installation of TIBCO AMX-BPM.
- Introduction to TIBCO Business Studio-BPM Edition.
- Process Modelling for AMX-BPM, Developing Business Objects Models,Developing Organizational models
- Workflow patterns implementation in AMX-BPM
- Process Simulations
- Working with AMX-BPM clients.
- Deploying AMX-BPM solutions.
- Administering AMX-BPM solutions and environments